Below are the terms and conditions for a free lifetime warranty offered with each product at Rvblinds.com.
- It’s TOTALLY Free
The lifetime warranty offered with different RV blinds available at Rvblinds.com is without any additional cost to the buyer, i.e., it is totally free.
The enclosed product is warranted to the original residential retail buyer as long as the product remains in the original RV window.
- Lifetime Coverage
Entire product is covered against manufacturing defects (i.e., a flaw in the product material, design, or workmanship that causes the product to no longer function).
- Fabrics Lifetime – 5 Years
All fabric types are covered under this warranty for 5 years.
- Operation/Functionality Lifetime – 3 Years
Operation/functionality, including – but not limited to – CCL, ladder cords, lift cords, rings, and internal cords such as those found in cordless shades is covered for 3 years.
- Normal wear and tear
- Any product that fails due to:
- Abuse, exposure to salt air, improper installation, accident, and extraordinary use
- Improper operation, alterations, improper cleaning, and misapplication
- Damage from pests, pets, and insects
- Improper handling and misuse of the product
- Costs associated with:
- Product removal, transportation to and from the retailer, brand label removal
- Product re-measure, incidental or consequential damages, product reinstallation
Note: When there are multiple RV blinds/shades in the same recreational vehicle or motorhome, only the defective blind/shade will be replaced.
- How to Report Shipping Damage
If damage occurred to the RV blind products during shipping, call and report us within 7 calendar days or else you may be denied credit for your damaged product.
- How to Avail this FREE Service
If you suspect your RV blinds product has a manufacturing defect in materials, styles, or workmanship:
- Take a photo of the defect.
- Email the photo with your ORDER # to email@example.com
Note: Any unauthorized returns will not be accepted or entertained.
- Warranty Remedy
THIS SHALL BE YOUR SOLE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. If this product is found to have a manufacturing defect in materials, styles, or workmanship, we will (at our discretion) do one of the following:
- Repair the product
- Replace the product
- Refund the cost of the product
Colors may vary from product to product and may not exactly match your sample swatch or previous purchases.
- Discontinued Items and Colors
Discontinued items or color selections will be replaced with the closest equivalent of the current product.
No unauthorized agent, representative, dealer, or employee has the authority to increase or alter the obligation of this warranty. This lifetime limited warranty supersedes any previous versions.
- Change in Warranty Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of a free lifetime warranty offered with each product available at Rvblinds.com are subject to change at any time without prior notice to the buyers. So, keep visiting this page to stay updated with any future changes in the free lifetime warranty.
For any questions or further guidance, please call at (800) 490-5720 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.